RB 5.0

Barney barney at custombased.com
Fri Mar 7 22:22:39 CST 2003

I have to agree with Keith,

I have upgraded and paid for 5.0 but as yet it is unusable for my
project. In classic 9.x it seems to need over 120 MB RAM just to run the
project in the IDE and takes about 5 minutes to complete this. Unfortunately
though it still hasn't actually been able to launch my project for some
reason ?

After a few hours mucking around I've abandoned it and continued with 4.5 (
actually I find 4.0 to be the most stable version of all and tend to use
this the most. )

Non of us would like to see the company fold though, I'm quite happy paying
for upgrades, here's hoping they come through with the goods at some stage.

Especially reduce compiling time back to a few seconds. !!

Barney