[discussion] Schema of Valentina server licensing / Academic?

Lynn Fredricks fci at europa.com
Fri Jun 20 10:19:44 CDT 2003

> Upgrade of connections is the same product.
> So if we have academic discount for serve, this should work
> for connections also.

Hold the phone. I don't anticipate a special academic discount on
connections, but there will be options for academic versions of
Valentina 2 Server, and volume options of Valentina 2 Server.

Also, connections are discounted on volume on the VDN subscriber track.

We may shave down the cost of VDN subscription for an academic
institution.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President