[discussion] Schema of Valentina server licensing

RBtools RBtools at columbus.rr.com
Fri Jun 20 08:54:02 CDT 2003

So, what the developers could do is to form a co-op that purchases unlimited
licenses and then resells them to the group.  This way as a license is
required for a developer in the co-op it would only cost $1 and not impact
their bottom line.  This does not help Ruslan with his sales, but I did not
see anything so far that would preclude this type of purchase.

Steve