Cocoa wrapper

Arthur Clemens aclemens at xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 18 21:13:09 CDT 2003

Hi Ruslan,

(still in playing phase) I am building a Cocoa wrapper for the
Valentina C++ Framework for OS X, just to see how I can use it, and to
test everything in demo mode before I really start building an app. It
will not be a total wrapper but just for the most important functions.

Would you be interested in having (and perhaps distributing) a demo for
a Cocoa project? It could give other OS X developers a head start for
their own project.

I am thinking about creating a simple concordance program that shows
the DB in a table, with a few sorting options. Let me know what you
think, maybe you have some ideas.

Arthur Clemens