Cocoa wrapper

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Jun 18 22:30:07 CDT 2003

on 6/18/03 22:13, Arthur Clemens at aclemens at xs4all.nl wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> (still in playing phase) I am building a Cocoa wrapper for the
> Valentina C++ Framework for OS X, just to see how I can use it, and to
> test everything in demo mode before I really start building an app. It
> will not be a total wrapper but just for the most important functions.
>
> Would you be interested in having (and perhaps distributing) a demo for
> a Cocoa project? It could give other OS X developers a head start for
> their own project.

Oh Arthur,

1) Finlay have made Objective C wrapper on 90%
    but he have drop his work.
    I can send you his sources if you wish
    It was planned as general kind product "Valentina for Cocoa".

2) Sergey have develop our first example project how to use "C++ SDK" from
Obj-C applications. This is just calls from obj-C of our C++ classes.
Project is in codeWarrior, but I think you can easy made PB.

So let me know if you need this and I will send all this to you.

> I am thinking about creating a simple concordance program that shows
> the DB in a table, with a few sorting options. Let me know what you
> think, maybe you have some ideas.

It will be great if you look on our example, may be improve it.
May be you will make other example project(s) for VSDK

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com