corrupted indexing

Elizabeth Robar erobar at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 31 19:55:27 CST 2003

Woah... is this (corrupted indexing) a common situation?  I'm
developing right now for a product that will (hopefully) be in the
hands of hundreds of students within 6 months, and I can't have the
database not performing searches properly, due to indexing problems.
Because of the wide distribution, I wanted everything in one file, but
if this is a serious problem, I'll do it in multiple files.  For the
next year or so, users should only have one database; down the line
there will be multiple ones.

Thanks, all, for your input!
Liz