Have Something Nice to Say about V4RB, Valentina?

Lynn Fredricks fci at europa.com
Thu Jan 30 07:36:16 CST 2003

Howdy all,

We are running an ad very soon that will be very apparent to REALbasic 5
users. We want to include some customer testimony -- you know, the
really juicy ones that marketing people love to exaggerate about and
misuse ;-)

This ad needs to be finalized very, very shortly. If you have something
really nice to say about V4RB or Valentina in general, you can post them
there or send to Ruslan and myself. Your name and possibly your company
would be included, so it makes for a nice self promotion.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Proactive International, LLC