PHP Reference-files are missing

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jan 28 11:22:48 CST 2003

on 1/28/03 10:30 AM, Carsten Ilwig at Carsten.Ilwig at Portal-RIND.de wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
> where can i get the pdf-files for Valentina for PHP Reference?
> On the download area on the paradigmasoft website they aren't.

Hi Carsten,

It is not finished yet.

Again, VPHP has 2 parts: Classic and Valentina specific

Classic part is VERY similar to mySQL. 99%
    so you can go to www.php.net
    and find here docs of mySQL to understand logic of this methods.

Valentina specific methods are VERY similar to other Valentina products
    like VXCMD, VCSDK, V4MD.
    so you can use PDF of any of these products to get it.

We will try put on WEB PDF about PHP ASAP.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com