[ VXCMD] Time limited demo

Ron rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp
Fri Jan 24 14:26:26 CST 2003

Hi
Since I'm the one who brought this up, I thought I would make one last
comment.

First, I am more than willing to play by Paradigma's rules since I expect
others to play by mine. (I wonder how loudly the guys who pirated the
plug-in Lynn mentioned would have yelled if _their_ customers ripped off
_their_ stuff). So, on principle, this method is out for me.

Second, I thought some more on Lynn's advice to develop my own method
appropriate to this app. While I have no problem relying on Ruslan's
schemes, after all, Paradigma does ;), I agree that it is better to maintain
control of my software and know what is going on. So...I'll move on to plan
B, just as effective in this case and not much more work.

Now, back to the task at hand,
Ron