[Valentina] Re: Vdb files

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Jan 18 18:34:17 CST 2003

on 1/18/03 6:16 PM, jda at jda at his.com wrote:

> We need an extension...No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, guys,

We need take a decision.

Keith, have told that we MUST have extension on X like on Windows.
In fact I do agree with him. Because OS X, follow this strategy.

Yes, I also see now problem with this behavior for MAC Carbon application,
Which must work on both MacOS 9 and MAC OS X.

Well, well, well.

Keith, it seems I need refuse your request.
And again comment out this feature.

---
In fact responsibility to add .vdb extension on X,
If user have enter in dialog name of db without extension,
must be on YOUR app.

You must prepare good name for Valentina and then Create/Open.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com