Test VPHP

Rick Robinson rickrobinson at attbi.com
Wed Feb 12 17:30:28 CST 2003

Ruslan,

Yes, the native version of php on MacOS 10.2.3 is 4.2.3. Can I just use
that?

I downloaded the 4.3.0 source files from www.php.net. So, if necessary
I can try to upgrade. Where should I put the php-4.3.0 folder? I assume
I don't build/install it yet, but do the instructions from the VPHP
beta download first?

I downloaded the beta today, but don't see a package installer. I got
it from the downloads section of your web site. I got a folder called
VPHP_Macho and it has a number of files and folders in it, but no
package installer that I see.

Rick