sorting by various languages

Elizabeth Robar erobar at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 5 15:59:27 CST 2003

Hey, all,

I've been searching the information on the LANGUAGE property, and I've
still got some questions:
      1. Where, exactly, can I find the documentation on how each
language sorts (so I know which fonts will work and which ones won't?)
      2. How can I set up sorting for a currently unsupported language?
A previous thread spoke of plugins and other ways, very vaguely -- I
need something that will work on both Mac and Windows.

Many thanks! (and to all who've responded to previous emails)
Liz