What is the current status

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Dec 23 12:34:36 CST 2003

on 12/23/03 12:23 PM, Richard Altenburg at valentina at brainchild.nl wrote:

>> Main news for you will be changes in the SqlSelect() regarding record locks.
>> Also we have now stable alphas of
>>   Valentina Server
>>   V4RB client
>>   Valentina Studio.
>
> So there is still no server version released officially? Hope that will
> happen in 2004.

Officially no. We want ship it only based on 2.0 kernel.

But once again, Richard.
Valentina server is very stable right now.
We already have developers that have purchase as Office Servers
so VDN membership to use Embedded Server. Some of them already have ship
RELEASE of their products.

> Did the agreement already change (the discussion about having the Valentina
> logo in the About-box, and stuff like that)?

It seems was relaxed requirement to have logo on printed box.
In about box it should present in some way.

> I wish you a merry Christmas, and hope you can take a few days off (because
> it still seems you are working just as hard as a few months ago) ;-)

Thank you.

And let me wish Merry Christmas to All list members !!!  :-))

P.S. In Ukraine/Russia we celebrate this 2 weeks later.
    so we will get few silent days now to work :-))

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com