A Couple of Questions

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Dec 23 11:14:31 CST 2003

on 12/23/03 4:47 AM, Ken Ray at kray at sonsothunder.com wrote:

>> What you mean 4GL ?
>> Revolution?
>
> Yes, and others... A 4-GL is a Fourth Generation Language; products like
> Rev, RealBasic, VB, etc. are all 4GLs. C, Fortran, Pascal, etc. are 3GLs.

In REALbasic, already exists great plugin that implement this Active
Scroller.

I think for VB also should exists such plugins.

In C++ I have such activeScroller in the PowerPlant of CodeWarrior.

Now Jochen in C++ for Vstudio use wxWindows, and he also have such feature
there. Even note, Ken. Vstudio works with this task correctly on remote db.
So this is quite possible.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com