What is the current status

Richard Altenburg valentina at brainchild.nl
Tue Dec 23 11:23:34 CST 2003

On 23-12-2003 11:11, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:

>> I read about the new version and all, but will my licence (purchased in
>> March this year), still work?
>
> Yes.

Pfew, lucky me ;-)

>> And do I just download the latest RB plug-in
>> and work with that in RB 5.2.4, and does it all still work for MacOS 9 (!),
>> MacOS X and WIndows XP?
>
> Yes.

Great, because I still want to support MacOS 9 for at least a year.

> Main news for you will be changes in the SqlSelect() regarding record locks.
> Also we have now stable alphas of
>   Valentina Server
>   V4RB client
>   Valentina Studio.

So there is still no server version released officially? Hope that will
happen in 2004.

Did the agreement already change (the discussion about having the Valentina
logo in the About-box, and stuff like that)?

I wish you a merry Christmas, and hope you can take a few days off (because
it still seems you are working just as hard as a few months ago) ;-)