Getting RecID of record just added

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Dec 6 10:54:41 CST 2003

I didn't realize this... there was a discussion about this several
months back, with Ruslan saying that getting the ID of a record that was
just added wasn't available yet, but that he'd try to add it in a later
build. Perhaps that had to do with INSERT instead of using cursors...
hmm...

Anyway, thanks a lot!

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software