pdf and Valentina

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Dec 4 21:02:21 CST 2003

on 12/4/03 7:30 PM, Georgios at gzarris at polaris-multimedia.gr wrote:

> Dear Sirs,
>
> We are thinking of using Valentina for a multimedia CD-ROM project.

> We want to have a number of Acrobat pdf files in the CD-ROM and
> UI in Director. Is it proper to use Valentina for that project?
> Are there any restrictions?

Hi Georgios,

1) you want store PDF files inside of database?

2) Valentina can store cast member of director using SetMedia() function.
I think it must work with PDF files also...
You need try this.

3) no restrictions.

4) I don't know. You want just store PDFs ?
   then I do not see big sense in usage of database...
    may be only to
    a) encrypt db
    b) reduce the number of cast members in project

Try discuss this on Valentina list. May be other Valentina and Director
developer will advice you.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com