[ANN] Vserver a31 and Clients a31

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Aug 25 12:16:14 CDT 2003

Hi All,

I have upload Vserver and all clients version a31

1) Vserver windows now have installer.
    you need just double click it to make installation and
    server run immediately. No need to fix ini file.
    Only if you want have db folder in other location.

    Before you run installer, you must REMOVE all prev
    vserver files and remove Valentina service.

    If something wrong, then installer will refuse.

    It seems installer works only for XP for now.
    I am not sure if Igor have finish it for win98 also.

2) client now have new kind of cursor -- Server Side Bulk cursor.
    it has number 3.

3) Now works cursor.DeleteAll() and cursor.DropRecord() for client.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com