[1.9.8 bug?] Orphaned Text lines

erne ernestogiannotta at tiscalinet.it
Mon Aug 11 20:11:09 CDT 2003

Hi Francois,

On Lunedì, ago 11, 2003, at 11:00 Europe/Rome, Francois Van Lerberghe
wrote:

> I just found another way to have orphan segments :
> If you have a table with a blob field (VTextField in my case), delete a
> record that have some value in this field and you stay with an orphan
> segment.

are you sure?

I just tried this on my app (a Note pad consisting essentially of a
VText field)
and can't see any orphans with V4RB 1.9.8 last final
I did however see this in some previous 1.9.8 beta or when forgetting
to use the proper SqlSelect flags
For me they're SqlSelect(SqlString, kV_Client, kV_NoLocks, kV_Random)

Cool Runnings,
Erne.