Server reconnection after timeout

Sergey Pashkov sergey_pashkov at valentina-db.com
Mon Oct 14 10:50:28 CDT 2013

Hello, Kevin,

It is not possible to reestablish an existing connection.
But you can close such connection and reopen it again, using bookmark or
connect dialog,
of course related editors (SQL, Diagrams, etc...) will be closed in this
case.

To close a connection - switch to a Schema Editor tab and click an 'eject'
button on the connection
(or select "Close" in the contextual menu)

Best regards,
Sergey Pashkov