Server reconnection after timeout

Kevin kevo at gatorgraphics.com
Mon Oct 14 09:41:23 CDT 2013

Is there a way to reconnect to a Postgres server after a timeout. Currently the only way I can seem to reconnect is to quit VS and open it back up again.

Closing the window and opening an new window doesn’t work, refreshing doesn’t work, and clicking on my server bookmark doesn’t work either.

If I quit and relaunch I can get back in without any trouble. It seems like there out to be a way for the app to reopen a connection with out having to close everything down and start over again.

Thanks,
Kevin