Buying from valentina store

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 22:13:09 CST 2009

On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 10:54 PM, william humphrey <shoreagent at gmail.com>wrote:

> The store worked great.

My experience was OK, but not perfect. I had to create an account, and after
supplying all my details there was a check box at the bottom for the usual
'I agree to the terms'. I clicked on the link to 'the terms' and it took me
to a page that said something along the lines of 'this page hasn't been set
up yet. If you want to change this page click here'. Clicking on that link
appeared to take you to an Administrators page, as it had login fields.

This was about 30 min ago.