Buying from valentina store + Special Offer ends 15 March.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Mar 4 01:00:30 CST 2009

On 3/1/09 4:54 PM, "william humphrey" <shoreagent at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi William,
Hi Kay,
Hi Lynn,
Hi All,

William and Kay, thank you for feedback on new store.
Yes of course we will step by step improve new site and new store to make
them more comfortable and useful.

** Lynn, Kay points that page about "Terms ..." is missing.

** About Special Offer ending 15 March was sent letter to all existed
Valentina users. Of course could be that some of them miss it on different
reasons. I believe Lynn going soon send one more newsletter.