Buying from valentina store

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 08:54:06 CST 2009

I just used the new Valentina store to pay for my upgrade. I think you
should list off all the stuff you get as part of the description even when
buying an upgrade. I'm certain it includes the same stuff we used to get
like a copy of studio and a copy of Valentina office server but listing
everything makes the purchase look like the good deal it is.
The store worked great. I like that you are still offering a developer
upgrade for only $350 and everyone should know that that expires on March
15th.