[ANN] new build of Vstudio 3.5 b6

Kim Kohen kim at torchpublishing.com.au
Thu Oct 25 02:13:13 CDT 2007

On 25/10/2007, at 4:59 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> Just to be safe before install new version of Vstudio on MAC OS,
> It is better go to Applications folder, and trash old one.
I keep a folder of old versions of VStudio and always move the
current version into there before installing a new one. Today I
deleted ALL the previous versions and the receipt packages as well.

> So you have got it working for one computer,
> And still troubles on another?
> Then I have not catch yet your network configuration.
> You have now one VSERVER 3.4 on MAC MINI
> And around it 2 other MACs with Vstudio ?

No, just one server and my laptop.

Mac Mini is running VServer. If I launch 3.4 VStudio on this machine
(same machine as server) I can connect OK to server. If I try and
launch VStudio from my MacBookPro it hangs when I try to open a db on
the Mac Mini Server.

Both machines are running 10.4.10 but the Mini is PPC and the laptop
is Intel. Of course the Mac Mini has nothing running but VStudio (and
VNC) where naturally my machine has all sorts of stuff going on - and
tomorrow will probably have Leopard.

I'm now VNCing into the Mac Mini to use VStudio.

//k