[ANN] new build of Vstudio 3.5 b6

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Oct 25 01:59:08 CDT 2007

On 25/10/07 9:49 AM, "Kim Kohen" <kim at torchpublishing.com.au> wrote:

>> What version of vserver?
>
> 3.1,  but I went ahead and updated to 3.4 and have the same problems
> from my machine. Interestingly, the machine the server is running on,
> a PPC Mac Mini works fine, but only after a full trash and re-install
> of VStudio. Could this be an Intel issue?

Just to be safe before install new version of Vstudio on MAC OS,
It is better go to Applications folder, and trash old one.

Sometimes if it is not trashed, then newer dlls are not installed.

We going add this step right into installer asap.
Jochen, will be great if you add it in nearest 1-2 days before 3.5 release.

-----
Kim,

So you have got it working for one computer,
And still troubles on another?

Then I have not catch yet your network configuration.
You have now one VSERVER 3.4 on MAC MINI
And around it 2 other MACs with Vstudio ?