a69 cosmetic issues and bug system did not work for me

Michael Young m.young at mac.com
Tue Oct 26 09:29:34 CDT 2004

Jochen Peters wrote:
>>Why is "Valentina 1.x files" present in the Datasources column with
>>"Show all" or "Valentina 1.10 Database Files" selected when I have not
>>created any files yet?
>
> The first column is for grouping different datasources. Because you have
> always access to the local filesystem to open file-based db's this entry
> is always shown.

If this product is ever going to be used by end users, I think this
filesystem idea may confuse them. I just polled my sophisticated end users
and they had no clue what a filesystem is. If there is no database created
yet, then I think the column should be empty.

Michael

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by CENTRIC INTERNET SERVICES]