a69 cosmetic issues and bug system did not work for me

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Tue Oct 26 09:22:00 CDT 2004

Hi Michael!

> In column view, Table Elements has scroll bar at the bottom when VS is
> started. (No database has been created yet.) The scroll bar flashes
> visible and invisible when the Table Elements column is made wider OR
> narrower. If I stop widening or narrowing when it flashes visible, the
> scroll bar stays visible when I stop changing the column size. If I
> stop widening or narrowing when it flashes invisible, the scroll bar
> stays invisible when I stop changing the column size.
Yes - this is a known issue. This will be fixed for the final release - it
is mainly related to the underlying GUI lib...

> Also I like apps that open to the last on screen object placement I
> have used, although I understand that others prefer the default object
> location to always be the same and set by the apps programmer. I have a
> 1600 by 1200 pixel screen and it gets tiresome moving the objects very
> time I open VS.
Yes - Valentina Studio will store all screen positions and other GUI status
information for restoring the working environment on startup. Please
note that this feature is only implemented partly and must ne extended for
the next builds.

> Why is "Valentina 1.x files" present in the Datasources column with
> "Show all" or "Valentina 1.10 Database Files" selected when I have not
> created any files yet?
The first column is for grouping different datasources. Because you have
always access to the local filesystem to open file-based db's this entry
is always shown.

> http://paradigma.ukrcom.kherson.ua/bt generated error: Warning: Smarty
> error: unable to read template resource: "index.html" in
> /var/www/html/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1043
My fault - URL must be:
http://paradigma.ukrcom.kherson.ua/bt/