a69 cosmetic issues and bug system did not work for me

M Young m.young at mac.com
Tue Oct 26 00:08:38 CDT 2004

In column view, Table Elements has scroll bar at the bottom when VS is
started. (No database has been created yet.) The scroll bar flashes
visible and invisible when the Table Elements column is made wider OR
narrower. If I stop widening or narrowing when it flashes visible, the
scroll bar stays visible when I stop changing the column size. If I
stop widening or narrowing when it flashes invisible, the scroll bar
stays invisible when I stop changing the column size.

Also I like apps that open to the last on screen object placement I
have used, although I understand that others prefer the default object
location to always be the same and set by the apps programmer. I have a
1600 by 1200 pixel screen and it gets tiresome moving the objects very
time I open VS.

Why is "Valentina 1.x files" present in the Datasources column with
"Show all" or "Valentina 1.10 Database Files" selected when I have not
created any files yet?

http://paradigma.ukrcom.kherson.ua/bt generated error: Warning: Smarty
error: unable to read template resource: "index.html" in
/var/www/html/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1043

G5 dual processor 1.8 GHz (June 2004 version)
OS X 10.3.5
Safari browser

Michael