[Valentina-studio] Valentina studio questions

Gregory Kowalski gregkowalski at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 27 23:32:11 CST 2004

Hi,

I had downloaded a Beta version of Valentina Studio v 1.0a35 back in
january (MAC OS 10.3).  Although ascii import was not implemented, I
found it useful.

Now I downloaded 1.0a45. This version requires registration to work
over 10 minutes (I thought it was still beta).

I find it to be very unstable: I always have to force-quit it and it
does not import ascii files after doing the wizard thing (the db
remains empty.) It crashes a lot too.

Also:

1.  In the info window it says v 1.0a35, not 1.0a45.

2.  After I downloaded 1.0a45,  the previous beta version I had gave me
an error on launch ("kernel error 328) and stopped working in general.
So I now have no valentina studios to work with...

Greg