[Valentina-studio] New build coming on Monday

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Sat Mar 27 15:11:24 CST 2004

Hi all,

i just want to inform you that a new alpha build of Valentina Studio
will be available on Monday.
This build will be mainly a bugfix release - the current build - as you
may have noticed
have several problems leading to crashes - mostly on the Windows side
but also
on Mac.
We have identified almost all of the problems now - there are only a
few left which i
will fix during the weekend.
It seems that the new build will be much more stable then the last one.
I have also eliminated many memory leaks which leads to problems when
you
run the (registered) app for a longer period.
The new build will also contain the latest server client (2.0a61) and
functions to
add/alter users on a Valentina Server.