[Valentina-studio] [DISCUSSION] next idea for column view

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Nov 27 23:32:39 CST 2003

on 11/27/03 11:23 PM, Jochen Peters at j.peters at valentina-db.de wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> this time i have stored the picture as jpg :-) :-)
>
> I have added one more column to make everything more consistent - at
> least i think so.
>
> This way we can see all data sources of one kind at once. it would also be
> possible to include "Show all" in the popup menues...

Good.

As for me, I like it.

> Ruslan - maybe there is sense for "Datasource Elements". For now these are
> only Databases - but later maybe we can have elements common for all databases
> on the server. And it seems users are currently elements of the server and not
> of the database, right?

Yes, right.

Although as I have mention, OpenBase (and it seems only it) specify users as
DB part.

Actually I see that for different cases both ways can be as good so bad.

So yes, in "Datasourse Elements" for Server you can also display USERS,
GROUPS.

May be there is sense support users and groups in both ways?
In server AND in dbs.

Developer will decide what to use...

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com