[Valentina-studio] [DISCUSSION] next idea for column view

Deane Venske deane.venske at eduss.com
Fri Nov 28 08:14:14 CST 2003

Hi Guys,

I've also come into this discussion late, but I'd like to put forth my
opinion too. There is one tool out there that I've used for MySQL that I
believe is better than any other. MySQL Front. It was written in delphi
but provides such an intuative interface for the DB. I've attached it here
for anyone to take a look at, I'd suggest getting some ideas from it.
Basically it works on the principal of opening a server in a windows, then
it has a tree of all DBs in left frame. Click on a DB and the right frame
loads the tables, then there are tabs that will take you to fields and
then data browser. In my opinion you only want to work with one of these
at a time, so this works great. You can open multiple windows of the same
server and so compare data.

Take a look at it because it is well worth it and any MySQL developers who
don't use it are really missing out.

Deane Venske