[Valentina-studio] VStudio a4 Comments

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Wed Jun 18 20:48:18 CDT 2003

Hi Frank,

> -I think the tables in a database need to be alphabetized in all view
> modes. It is hard to find a table I'm looking for in a large database.
> -Same for the fields.
Yes - good idea! Should this be optional?

> -In the List view, when you select a field in a table, the selected
> table does not change. So you can easily be looking at a field that is
> not inside the table to the right.
Yes - this is a bug.

> -In Column view, sometimes the scrollbar disappears for the tables
> when you have selected one of them.
There are some issues with the GUI caused by the GUI lib i am using.
This will be fixed shortly.

> -How will we be able to run SQL queries against a database? I see no
> obvious interface hook (implemented or not).
The Query builder will be another window. maybe i will place a button
for it in the top button bar of
the navigator.

> About the download page:
> -No version of VStudio is listed.
Will be fixed.

> -There are various misspellings.
Ok - my english is not perfect :-) I am glad about any help!