[Valentina-studio] VStudio a4 Comments

Frank Schima frank-list2 at mindstarprods.com
Wed Jun 18 15:43:24 CDT 2003

Hi Jochen,

On Wednesday, June 18, 2003, at 02:48  PM, Jochen Peters wrote:

> Hi Frank,
>
>> -I think the tables in a database need to be alphabetized in all view
>> modes. It is hard to find a table I'm looking for in a large >>
>> database.
>> -Same for the fields.
> Yes - good idea! Should this be optional?

I'll defer this to Ruslan's reply.

>> -There are various misspellings.
> Ok - my english is not perfect :-) I am glad about any help!

Your English is better than my German I assure you! Here are the ones I
saw:

[wrong spelling] -> [right spelling]
extrem -> extreme
viSQL -> ViSQL
additional Software -> Additional Software

Only those 3 - mostly capitalization issues! :^)

Best regards,
Frank

---
Frank Schima                <mailto:frank-list2 at-sign
mindstarprods.com>
Independent Consultant
Gaithersburg, MD USA        <http://www.ci.gaithersburg.md.us/>