[Valentina-studio] VStudio a4 Comments

Frank Schima frank-list2 at mindstarprods.com
Wed Jun 18 13:29:50 CDT 2003

Hi guys,

It is looking good - this is my first test in a long while. But I have
some comments:

-I think the tables in a database need to be alphabetized in all view
modes. It is hard to find a table I'm looking for in a large database.
-Same for the fields.
-In the List view, when you select a field in a table, the selected
table does not change. So you can easily be looking at a field that is
not inside the table to the right.
-In Column view, sometimes the scrollbar disappears for the tables when
you have selected one of them.
-How will we be able to run SQL queries against a database? I see no
obvious interface hook (implemented or not).

About the download page:
-No version of VStudio is listed.
-There are various misspellings.

Best regards,
Frank

---
Frank Schima                <mailto:frank-list2 at-sign
mindstarprods.com>
Independent Consultant
Gaithersburg, MD USA        <http://www.ci.gaithersburg.md.us/>