URGENT - "please help" Setting date format in Livecode

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sun Sep 8 08:46:02 CDT 2013

It tried to start and never got far enough in the process to automatically
register the Bonjour services. This is from a copy of vServer which I
copied over from another Mac because the installer will not work on this
Mac.

So far I learned:

1. There needs to be an "uninstall" shipped with the installer for vServer
2. The vServer installer needs better error checking to be sure it has
actually copied the files necessary because with me it stalls after copying
the stop_me.sh and before it copies over x64 app and x64ini
3. The control panel needs a response that says why it can't start vServer
(wrong password, vServer not there etc) It only has "no license"

I believe the installer is failing for me because of something to do with
the vServer control panel. I don't know the sequence of the install but
since it has no trouble making the VServer_x64 folder and copying up to
stop_me.sh then I'm guessing the next step for the installer is that
control panel and that something is either wrong with my control panel or
my system which doesn't let it do that function.

Bill

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com