URGENT - "please help" Setting date format in Livecode

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sun Sep 8 05:23:18 CDT 2013

On 9/7/13 7:18 PM, "william humphrey" <bill at bluewatermaritime.com> wrote:

> Thank you Francois. There have been no changes in the system date preferences
> before this problem started after the new install.
>
> Updating anyone interested:  I now find this problem is unique to this iMac. I
> have done two installs on other macs with no problems. I have also found that
> there is no way to uninstall vServer (just deleting
>
>     /Library/VServer
>    /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.paradigmasoft.vserver.plist
>
> may have worked in the past but no longer.  New name for plist file
> is: com.paradigmasoft.vserver_x64.plist and there is also a control panel
> which needs to be deleted.

Yes, although control panel and plist are separate things.
They cannot affect behavior of vserver and its dates.

> I am still trying different things. I copied everything over from a working
> mac and found out that didn't work because the bonjour services are registered
> to that mac. Now my question is:
>
> HOW DO YOU RESET VALENTINA SERVER'S BONJOUR SERVICES?

How you catch all this?? :-)

Valentina Server register self to bonjour automatically on start .
It just cannot be that you see it is registered to other computer.

So may be try to restart mac