URGENT - "please help" Setting date format in Livecode

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sat Sep 7 11:18:46 CDT 2013

Thank you Francois. There have been no changes in the system date
preferences before this problem started after the new install.

Updating anyone interested:  I now find this problem is unique to this
iMac. I have done two installs on other macs with no problems. I have also
found that there is no way to uninstall vServer (just deleting

    /Library/VServer
   /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.paradigmasoft.vserver.plist

may have worked in the past but no longer.  New name for plist file
is: com.paradigmasoft.vserver_x64.plist
and there is also a control panel which needs to be deleted.

I am still trying different things. I copied everything over from a working
mac and found out that didn't work because the bonjour services are
registered to that mac. Now my question is:

HOW DO YOU RESET VALENTINA SERVER'S BONJOUR SERVICES?

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com