[ANN] 5.5b10 uploaded for MAC and WIN

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Sep 5 09:50:39 CDT 2013

Sorry about so many, fairly dumb, emails but I just went to the new store
to get the serial numbers.  I got an email with new serial numbers right
away!

Thank you whoever fixed it.  When I get a chance I will report to Mantis
that there needs to be some way to limit the thousands of log files and
that there needs to be an error message that comes up in the control panel
when you try to start vServer which says: "Can't do that existing serial
number is expired"