[ANN] 5.5b10 uploaded for MAC and WIN

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Sep 5 09:34:43 CDT 2013

Thu Sep  5 2013 10:29:42.481578 (TID 140735233868160): Database engine
inited
ERROR: Licence license_mac_4425154545713844 free subscription is over.

So now the logs are HUGE!  It keeps saying this over and over again.

So now I am going to go to the website and see if I can find where the new
serial number is.

Please ignore my last email. I forgot that there is no error message
(except the, now over a thousand, log files).

--
http://www.bluewatermaritime.com