[ANN] 5.5b10 uploaded for MAC and WIN

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Sep 5 09:26:07 CDT 2013

Everyone with Mac OS 10.8.4 do not install server x 64 5y mac 01 Sept 2013
as (at least for me) it is a server that will not start. Rebooting doesn't
help and using control panel and pushing start just asks for system
password and after remains stopped.

I'm going to try 5.5b2 now

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com