revOpenDatabase() -- list of open V4REV issues please

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Tue May 8 09:26:54 CDT 2012

Thanks Marek. I found that out (database file working now). BUT I realize
that register and unregister database is certainly useful function or it
wouldn't be there. I am just trying to force Valentina programmers to make
it be an easier to use system because I am certain that an increase in
sales will result when more users can be introduced to the power of
Valentina. I think I can be useful to Valentina programmers by pointing out
these obvious things from my perspective as ordinary user.

I saw your reports in Mantis too. Keep it up the good work!