revOpenDatabase() -- list of open V4REV issues please

Marek Niesiobedzki nm at studionm.pl
Tue May 8 09:48:09 CDT 2012

Hi Bill,

More people will use Valentina - better quality can be the product.

returning to Valentina product - I was worry that native V.. functions, classes, methods, ... could be to difficult to use. But waiting for bug of rev... function fixing (I hope next 5b29 should be in couple of days compiled and ready to download) I was to start to use them. It's not so complicated. And I very like the idea, schema and futures of Valentina Server and ADK's. In my opinion I would change nothing, but only some "cosmetic" changes.

Valentina futures are great, only manuals and examples are not focused for beginners or people didn't programming in objective languages. But the most important for today is finalizing the beta state of software and go to RC state. Manuals should come as next step after they finnish their work to make it all working not only with LC. As I see there is not many important bugs to fix yet - maybe when we start to use all the possibilities we will find some more (better not).

Keep well,
Marek