[ANN] Valentina 4.8 b21 MAC and WIN products. RESUME

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Sun May 6 01:40:30 CDT 2012

1+

Why oh why can't the installer find my plugins folder?

And the documentation is still awful. I can spot every single sentence written by a russian native speaker because these sentences are so hard to understand.

On 05.05.2012, at 19:14, william humphrey wrote:

> I understand except I don't really. In fact the single most important thing that Paradigma/Valentina could do to improve sales (which will help everyone as the more users the better they will be able to serve us customers) would be to make buying (or more importantly "trying")  valentina a simpler process.
>
> Copy the way other software companies do it. (well not exactly don't copy Intuit). One button that downloads everything you need for Livecode (server, studio, vREV) and no confusion 64 bit or 32 bit and then after you download it one button installs all the stuff.
>
> Same thing for other ADK. I realize this is asking a lot but every time I have to build an install on a replacement computer it is such a long complicated process. And I can remember all the problems I had the first time. It reminds me of twenty years ago installing PHP and MySQL  on an Apache server.
>
> Things have advanced since then. The customer isn't always a genius programmer!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals