[ANN] Valentina 4.8 b21 MAC and WIN products. RESUME

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sat May 5 12:14:30 CDT 2012

I understand except I don't really. In fact the single most important thing
that Paradigma/Valentina could do to improve sales (which will help
everyone as the more users the better they will be able to serve us
customers) would be to make buying (or more importantly "trying")
 valentina a simpler process.

Copy the way other software companies do it. (well not exactly don't copy
Intuit). One button that downloads everything you need for Livecode
(server, studio, vREV) and no confusion 64 bit or 32 bit and then after you
download it one button installs all the stuff.

Same thing for other ADK. I realize this is asking a lot but every time I
have to build an install on a replacement computer it is such a long
complicated process. And I can remember all the problems I had the first
time. It reminds me of twenty years ago installing PHP and MySQL  on an
Apache server.

Things have advanced since then. The customer isn't always a genius
programmer!

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com