crash when doing search now database won't open

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Jul 19 16:53:32 CDT 2012

NOT GETTING ANYWHERE. I have about ten boolean fields in that table. Some
select statements on some of the boolean fields cause crashes some do not.
I cannot figure out what is the difference between the ones that cause the
crash and the ones that don't. I found out that If I use a local database
for testing instead of one in the server than all I have to do is restart
vStudio and I can use the database again.  This EOF crash is horribly
frustrating.

The database can be cloned and it makes no difference.  There is no
indication that there is anything wrong with the database but there must be
something wrong with it.

--
http://www.bluewatermaritime.com