crash when doing search now database won't open

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Jul 19 16:17:16 CDT 2012

Getting somewhere. The source of the error is anytime I do a SQL search
with a Boolean ( = TRUE) then I get the EOF file error.  You recover from
that by unregistering the database, quitting vStudio, re-starting vStudio
and re-registering the database.  But since these a SQL statements that I
used to use all the time without causing this problem I'm still working to
figure out why.

OK - for some reason you can use this SQL:

SELECT i_clients_companyname, i_clients_IsShipper FROM info_clients
WHERE i_clients_IsShipper = 'FALSE'

but if you use:

SELECT i_clients_companyname, i_clients_IsShipper FROM info_clients
WHERE i_clients_IsShipper = FALSE

without the single quotes you will get EOF error and lots of problems.