SV: Re: SV: Re: [ANN] 5.0b36 VSERVER + VSTUDIO

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Fri Jul 6 13:51:18 CDT 2012

On 7/6/12 9:29 PM, "DMW" <consult at excelkb.com> wrote:

Hi Dennis,

I am very happy to hear this ...
But we have yet known issues to polish in vstudio mainly ...

Valentina Studio 5.0 comparing to 4.9  adds about
    5-developers years

* NEW diagrams
* NEW SQL DIFF
* New internal models that branches into
         Valentina, SQLite, mySQL and postgreSQL

And Valentina Studio 5.0 will become FREE.
VS PRO, still 199$

This should open doors for Valentina Studio into teams that use only
  mySQL or Postgre or SQLite.

You can promote this new ability to all your friends-developers