SV: Re: SV: Re: [ANN] 5.0b36 VSERVER + VSTUDIO

DMW consult at excelkb.com
Fri Jul 6 13:29:49 CDT 2012

Ruslan,

That's indeed excellent news! From my point of view I'm impressed by
the work You all do at Paradigma. So far I have almost good
experiences with the betas (Win and Linux) and it tells me that the
tools are really stable. Stability is the core aspect as it per se
also means reliability.

I may have some time left to do some further tests.

Please keep up the good works and kudos for all Your efforts You put
in Your excellent products!

Kind regards,
Dennis

PS: Now I need to negotiate my pocket money enabling me to upgrade :-)